[ overview | features | user guide | d/l | screenshots | links |
Ymusk stands for Yenzie's Mush Klient. It is a mush
client written in Perl. Built around the Net::Telnet and Tk
modules, it is meant to be a simple program easily
- Mouse wheel support (new in v0.99).
- Three types of text scrolling: none, automatic or
more-like (for those weaned on tinyfugue).
- Support of ANSI colors.
- Text filters - have your character speaks in pig latin, or in
rot13, or, worse still, in French.
Okay, so I was kidding about French. But pig latin and rot13 are
really there, and they are nearly as incomprehensible. :)
- Logging function.
- Inline commands. If you know Perl, you can add any type of
commands you may think of.
- Configuration file including worlds definition, setting of
colors, margin and paragraph spacing, etc.
- ICQ-like GUI to manage pages.
- Possibility to call Perl directly from the input window.
- Multi-output screen offering a separated view of channel
discussions, pages, game messages and IC text.
- Multi-input boxes for the multi-taskers among us.
- Clock telling you how much time you wasted on the mush. :)
- Spell-checking (for Un*x platforms only).
- Automatic warning when connection is lost.
- Forms to send @mail, pages and general (but usually long)
stuff. Great for bboard posting and @descs.
For more details (and goodies), see the User
It is also possible to access the current working copy of ymusk
via CVS. See the instructions on the SourceForge page
Places having a link to ymusk
|Site hosted by
|Maintained by Yanick Champoux
Original website design by Carolina Repiso Toquero